Bangalore, today is a city that has grown much beyond its imagination. The growth of the IT industry, and the pleasant climate had become a huge attraction for the educated migrants from across India and all over the world.
Bangalore, today is a city that has grown much beyond its imagination. The growth of the IT industry, and the pleasant climate had become a huge attraction for the educated migrants from across India and all over the world. The population has sky-rocketed, from a 1.65 million in 1971, to eleven million in 2015 and expected to cross 14 million by 2030!
The advent of the KIA (Kempegowda International Airport), the third busiest in India, triggered off a lot of real estate activity, practically from the day the first flight took off. North Bangalore is a hotbed of activity, with three IT parks in the offing along with a 6-lane highway. Devanahalli has now become investment-heavy and developing rapidly with the entire stretch between Hebbal and Devanahalli witnessing a lot of commercial and residential development. This magical story of the growth of northern Bangalore is purely an instance of real estate and infrastructure developing around an airport, creating an ‘airport city’.
Development in Devanahalli has been planned in phases, with commercial development complimenting residential development: –
- Some of the hospitality brands staking claim to this area include the Marriott and Taj who have setups in and around Devanahalli. With the completion of infrastructure projects soon, the property rates are expected to escalate further in this area.
- Peripheral Ring Road and Satellite Town Ring Road connecting most parts of Bangalore to the airport
- Widening of Bellary road (the key airport access road) from a 6 to 8 lane for a faster, effortless travel
- Phase 2 of the Metro (72 Km) to extend up to the airport in the north and NICE junction in the south. The planned Metro rail connectivity in phase 2 will further improve accessibility
- Social infrastructure hasn’t been left behind either with many multi-specialty hospitals and healthcare projects already in existence, aside from some more big names coming up.For more details, click here
Fortius Infra has a beautiful ongoing green villa project here called ‘Under the Sun’ set in acres of rolling greenery with 2650 fruit trees and spectacular views of the Nandi hills.
These vasthu-compliant homes have the prestigious IGBC Platinum pre-certification that ensures these villas will not only bring down water and electricity usage, but also provide cross ventilation, pollution-free fresh air, natural lighting and lower the use of resources.
The best time to invest in real estate here is now, before the rates shoot up any further! Visit www.underthesun.co.in