DEVANAHALLI - the suburban home to the Bangalore International Airport and focal point of capital investments and growth has emerged as a major commercial hub.
- Accelerated connectivity: You can now fly your way from Hebbal to the airport in 30 min on the six-lane expressway. Rail, Monorail and Metro rail make the connectivity seamless from and to the city.
- Corporate choice: Prominent companies such as Shell, SAP Labs, Thyssenkrupp, Molex, Tyco, Wipro, Dynamatics, Autoliv, Centrum, TATA Power SED, AMADA India, etc are operational, while Boeing, Airbus and Collins Aerospace are under development
- Information Technology Investment Region: Being planned.
- Premium healthcare: Reassuring presence of Columbia Asia and Aster Hospitals
Hospitality & Entertainment:
- International Convention Centre Close to Devanahalli Business park has been proposed
- Hospitality: Taj Bangalore, Clarks Exotica, Courtyard By Mariott, Hyatt Place
- Presence of schools and colleges of international standards ensuring quality and holistic education
- Manipal Education is setting up a 200 acre University campus in North Bangalore
- Aviation Academy spread across 9 acres inside Devanahalli Business park
- Widening of Bellary road (the key airport access road) from a 6 to 8 lane for a faster, effortless travel
- A 33 Km high -speed rail link (HSRL) connecting central Bangalore to the airport
- Peripheral Ring Road and Satellite Town Ring Road connecting most parts of Bangalore to the airport
- A 15 Km elevated corridor connecting central Silk Board Junction to Jaymahal Road for speedier access to the airport
- Phase 2 of the Metro (72 Kms) to extend up to the airport in the north and NICE junction in the south
- The planned Metro rail connectivity in phase 2 will further improve accessibility