North Bangalore has been growing in a multi-fold manner over the last decade, with commercial and residential developments going on hand-in-hand. With abundant availability of large tracts of land, clean unpolluted environment and profusion of greenery, developers have been focusing more on North Bangalore for their luxury housing projects, catering to the modern homebuyers.
According to a study by Knight Frank India, North Bangalore witnessed the highest sales growth year-on-year at 134% during the first half of 2022. This has been backed by robust parallel growth in residential, commercial and educational sectors. Experts thus believe that early investors in North Bangalore stand to benefit the most from rapid appreciation rates in the upcoming years.
Factors driving Growth in North Bangalore
North Bangalore is an emerging hub for big investments, with many factors leading the way forward. Here’s a look at these factors:
1. Kempe Gowda International Airport is a key driver for demand for prime real estate. It currently employs 35,000 people and is poised to become the country’s first aerotropolis development; by 2030, it’s expected to employ around 2.5 lakh people with need for satellite offices and more residential units.
2. Easy availability of social infrastructure such as international schools, multi-specialty hospitals and shopping hubs have further contributed towards the growth of the residential sector in this region.
3. According to a report by Meraqi Research, North Bangalore will create more than 3.5 lakh new jobs by 2025, capturing around 30% of overall office absorption.
4. Commercial growth in North Bangalore has pushed up the residential needs too – from the current 15,000 units to about 1 lakh by 2025.
5. Some of the largest IT/SEZ, business parks and hardware and software technology parks are located in North Bangalore, including the Devanahalli Business Park and the Aerospace Park. All these make North Bangalore an attractive investment catchment area.
6. North Bangalore also enjoys excellent connectivity to the airport as well as the city. The upcoming Metro rail Phase 2B and the Peripheral Ring Road will only serve to enhance it.
With so many factors going for it, experts opine that this is the best time for homebuyers to invest in properties in North Bangalore. Burgeoning employment opportunities, excellent connectivity and easy availability of social infrastructure make North Bangalore the best place to park your money!
For those interested in buying luxurious villas, check out the contemporary ‘Under the Sun’ villas located in a verdant fruiting orchard in Devanahalli, North Bangalore. Strategically-located just 5.5km from NH7, these spacious villas by Fortius Infra offer you delightful living experiences, a plethora of elite, lifestyle-enhancing amenities, all against the backdrop of the Nandi Hills.