While buying your new villa home can be exhilarating, it is a long term investment and you do need to consider a few important factors before settling on one. Here’s a look at some of these factors:
1. Location is always king. You can always improve the condition of your home, but you cannot change its location. An ideal location determines many things including the value of your home after a few years, the type of schools your kids attend, safety issues, the quality of lifestyle and time spent on commuting. For these reasons, location is of primary importance when finalizing your new home.
2. Neighborhood safety is another important issue to consider when buying a home. You need to think whether your kids will be safe walking home unattended in the late evening. If the answer is no, then you should look elsewhere, no matter how nice the new villa looks.
3. Infrastructure is another very important factor. When you buy a villa in Bangalore, ensure that there is good road connectivity with easy access to the highway too. Consider the time you will also spend commuting to-and-fro from work each day.
4. The proximity of important civic services and facilities should also be factored in when choosing a home. Check for easy accessibility of good schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping centers and recreational centers.
5. Its always better to buy a villa in a locality where there is scope for greater future developments. Upcoming public infrastructure like hospitals, schools, colleges or transport hubs will boost the value of your property in the coming years.
6. The easy availability of civic amenities like restaurants, malls and recreational centers in the neighborhood could also mean increased traffic flows and congestion issues. Depending on whether you want to escape the hustle-and-bustle into a quiet and family-friendly zone should be your yardstick for choosing neighborhoods to buy your villa in Bangalore.
For those on the lookout for a villa in Bangalore, do check out the ultra-luxurious ‘Under the Sun’ villas located within a verdant fruiting orchard in Devanahalli, Bangalore. Peaceful location and multiple transport options connecting to the highway, airport and IT hubs are some of the benefits available.